Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Expressive Art Class Project - Kandinsky, Picasso, Matisse

In my 2nd grade classes I am doing some fun art activities…. (Kandinsky, Picasso, and Matisse)

Kandinsky Circles
a. We made a class tree
b. Each student made an individual picture with 2 circles.

Each student created this and then we cut three circles and created other things


Each student glued one of their circles on to a class tree.






Picasso Portraits
a. Each student created 2 profiles.
b. Their work was amazing.




Henri Mattisee Collage
a. I introduced paint...(I know, I was brave and I survived)
b. Dried paint paper were cut into different "sea creatures"
c. They glued their sea creatures to blue construction paper and created an ocean of mysterious creatures.  Fun, fun, fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment