Saturday, February 11, 2012

Expressive Art Class! Blue JellyBean Activity

I taught my students about:  Eugene the Emotional Jellybean.  We talked about different feelings.
I focused mostly on:  Happy and Sad.
Then we did 3 activities:
1. Colored Eugene the Blue Jellybean
2. Colored a "sad" face on a large cloud.
3. Colored a rainbow
At the end of the lesson and activity I stapled the cloud over the rainbow and we talked about how
there are sad things that happen to us but when the sadness lifts - a rainbow of happiness follows.




1 comment:

  1. I'm moving my following status over from your other blog.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete